MapleIndex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Guide] Zakum Quests/Killing/ZHelm Sales

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Qwubble

Qwubble

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-11

[Guide] Zakum Quests/Killing/ZHelm Sales Empty
PostSubject: [Guide] Zakum Quests/Killing/ZHelm Sales   [Guide] Zakum Quests/Killing/ZHelm Sales EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:03 pm

Zakum Description
Zakum is a boss found in the Dead Mines in El Nath.
To battle this boss you must:
1) Be level 50+
2) Complete the 3 Quests before him
3) Have an Eye of fire
Even though Zakum is a level 50+ Boss, I don't recommend going out and killing him with friends until you are level 100+

The reason people kill Zakum is for it's helmet, which increases each stat by 15 (average) and your Def and M. Def by 50.

The Quests

Estimated Completion time: About 4 Hours

Before heading there, please have the fallowing:
1600+ HP (to survive Bains)
Lots and Lots of potions (for Quest 2)

RECOMMENDED PREREQUISITE: Before getting all the way to Zakum's Door. Kill Miner Zombies and get 30 Gold teeth, you'll need them later. (you can also get them from MTS, or the FM.) Miner Zombies are quite easy monsters (a level 50 can easily kill them, 5000 HP) But trust me, they are a VERY rare drop

~Qwubble Sells golden teeth in Bellocan, 5mil for 30 teeth (IGN: Qwubble).

QUEST 1: This is a PQ, it can be done solo, but you will not win any Dead Mine scrolls. Here's how the quest is done: To complete the quest, you must search through the 16 passage ways and get the 7 Keys to unlock the giant Chest. Along the way, if you get 30 old scrolls, you also recieve 5 Dead Mine Scrolls (valued at 500K each). Here's the catch, the keys and giant chest are always in the same rooms. A chest will give you a key, enemies, or send you back to the first room of the cave. A rock will either give you nothing, or an old scroll (with 1 exeption)
Key 1:4-2 (in a chest)
Key 2:9-2 (Chest)
Key 3:11-1 (Chest)
Key 4:14-1 (Chest)
Key 5:16-2 (Chest)
Key 6:16-3 (chest)
Key 7:16-5 (IN A ROCK!!!)
Giant Chest: 16-5
Note: the 16s can be reached through room 10
Note: The Keys ARE smugglable, after leaving from the first NPC in the main room, you must smuggle them past the seccond person.

QUEST 2:This is a jump quest. In fact, it is a VERY hard jump quest, easily the hardest in the game. The worst part, is that the rooms are very long, and if you fall, you lose 200 HP constantly until you get back to the start. This is the hardest part of the 3 quests. Good Luck, you will need it.
*iWess is charging 1mil for this part for anyone in the alliance. He does this in about 15min.

QUEST 3: Remember the 30 golden teeth thing? well that's all this is, just give the guy 30 golden teeth and you're done. The drop rate for them is terrible, but it's not hard.

Killing Zakum
Note: You should be level 100 and have 1950 before attempting to fight Zakum.
To spawn Zakum, you must have an Eye of fire. Each of His arms has 22,000,000 and each of it's bodies have 66,000,000 HP, then 88,000,000 HP, then 110,000,000 HP. It also summons monsters which are easy 1 hit kills. Zakum's main skill is an attack that hits all people in the area (about 1950 Dmg). The Larger and higher level party you have, the easier the kill.
WARNING: Zakum is more graphic intensive than most of maple, turn of all other applications before attempting.

ZHelm Sales

When buying a Zakum Helmet, take the fallowing into account:

1)Will I possibly disconnect while leeching?
2)Am I going to buy VIP? (VIP means they go on your account and go to Zakum)
3)Have I completed the Quests?
4)Do I want my Zakum Helmet Scrolled?
5)Do I have 1950 HP?

Well first off, you NEED 1950 HP for this, unless you plan to VIP, in which case your guild you're buying from should have HP equips.

Let me explain the 4 common packages for ZHelm Sales.

1) 1 Chance run: Runs you about 30mil (Legendaries price), you have once chance, if you DC or die, you have to pay 30m again to try again.
2) Infanite Tries: Runs you about 40mil (Legendaries price), you get to keep trying until you get a helm, (only one)
3) VIP: Runs you about 50mil (Legendaries price), they go on your account and make sure you get a helm
4)Scrolling Package: Runs you about 80mil (Legendaries Price), you also get all scrolls dropped by Zakum as well as the Zakum Helmet.
*5)Most guilds will also do the quests for you for about 9mil extra, but I would do it yourself, and save yourself the money.

BUY From a good guild; BELLOCAN EXAMPLES: Legendaries, Havoc, Forsaken, Honour.
Back to top Go down

[Guide] Zakum Quests/Killing/ZHelm Sales
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleIndex :: Maplestory :: Guides-
Jump to: