MapleIndex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets get Aquainted?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exorcism

Exorcism

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Lets get Aquainted? Empty
PostSubject: Lets get Aquainted?   Lets get Aquainted? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Right.. so i had NO IDEA whatsoever to make the title, so it was Lets get Aquainted... Well im in MyBBF and ive noticed that its um.. Kind of dead.. WE NEED MORE LIVELY HOOD PEOPLE! Invite ur friends! Ur friend's friends! FFS INVITE UR FRIEND'S FRIEND'S FRIEND'S FRIENDS!!!
Well. Now that ive finished my spazz-matic moment, lets get on with it.

If ur in MyBBF, post ur username below with any information you want to give about yourself! This thread is all about getting to know your own guild members, if you know a guild member who isnt in MyBBF, encourage them to come and join the fun! Get them to sign up for a forums and IndexStore account!

My name is Jason.
I live in the USA.
I am currently 14 years old and am a Freshman in my first year of highschool.
My Maplestory Bellocan igns are ProExorcist (Cleric) And StarzLilDit (Soon-to-be Bandit)
Im more active on StarzLilDit lately. Trying to get it up as it will be my main character whereas Exorcist will become an HS mule.

Please post about yourself and show all of MapleIndex just how lively we are MyBBF!
Back to top Go down
Exorcism

Exorcism

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Wow really -_-   Lets get Aquainted? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:46 pm

Guys cmon, i know you can do ALOT better than this, 24 hours and NO POSTS! Whats up with that!!

If you post on this thread, tell everyone you know in MyBBF to come to this thread and spread the love =P
Tell ur bl to join!
Cmon iDark is beating us guys!!! We need to pull up in this activeness thing!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 212
Job/hobbies : I Love Spamming Good Spams! :P
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Aquainted?   Lets get Aquainted? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:00 am

Hi Jason.
I'm the owner of MyBBF As you know. And i know the guild is dead.
The thing is i'm really busy with my websites and school. And because i'm living in Europe. I can't add new memebers and to take care of the guild because most of Bellocan's members are from America.
And also i dont feel like playing Maplestory very much.
We're gonna have a March Break here on 31th to March. And i'm gonna try to make the guild popular again.

Hope to see you again later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mapleindex.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets get Aquainted?   Lets get Aquainted? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets get Aquainted?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleIndex :: YRMP's :: MyBBF's Guild-
Jump to: